Friday, October 9, 2009

Trick-or-Treat... (Mojo 107 sketch)




I used the Twilight color combo from Jeanette Lynton's blog found HERE, and the Mojo Monday sketch #107. I love the fun-ness (I know, it's not a word) of Halloween and I love this color combo that doesn't use the typical orange and purple for Halloween.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): October Word Puzzle, and Little Spooks stamp sets; Tinkerin' B&T; White Daisy, Black, and Grey Flannel CS; Black, Sunflower, and Clear inks; Black embossing powder; Sunflower brads; Circle Coluzzle; Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder (Provo Craft); Make-up sponge (other).

4 comments:

Crystal said...

This is an awesome card Vicki! I love the colors, and you really rocked this sketch!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! YOU ROCK!

Sarah said...

Ohhh I LOVE what you did with the embossed background..it looks great! Wonderful card...way to combine Mojo with Jeanette's color combo! Awesome.

Crafty Jenn said...

This is "Spook-tacular"!! Hee hee! Great work with both the sketch and the color combo. Love the embossing and the sponging.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin