Monday, November 22, 2010

Because I Care Thank You Card


I just got this stamp set the other day and had to play.  It's a beautiful set from SU and I paired it with Love Letter DSP.  I added some color with my blending pen.

Can't wait to play more with this set.  ;)


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used:
Paper:  Love Letter DSP (SU); Colonial White and Black CS (CTMH)
Stamp:  Because I Care (SU)
Ink:  Black (CTMH), Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke (SU)
Embellishments:  Black satin ribbon (Walmart), Black pearls (CTMH)
Other:  Glitz Glitter Glue (CTMH), Blending pen (CTMH), 3D foam tape, ScorTape (ScorPal)

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Vicki,
I love these flowers! They don't grow in Arizona, but I'm visiting in Boston right now and they definitely do grow around here!! I found a bush on my walk this morning that had about half of the blooms about half-way faded. They were lovely in that state.

But, not as lovely as your card! The panels of design paper behind the flower are just the right touch - and it's elegant and refreshing! Thanks for the treat!

Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin