Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Wonderland Christmas Cards... individual photos



Well, we made it back safe and sound from our trip to Banff for the company Christmas party.

We got busy last night (after unloading our truck) building 4 more Expedit Ikea shelves for my scrapbooking room.  Yay!

Hopefully today I will find some time to organize in there...  ;)


~~~~~~~


This morning I realized that I hadn't shared the individual photos of the cards from my Wonderland Christmas Cards Workshop that I held on November 19th.

So here they are...


{inspired by Leisa Hubley}





{inspired by Kristine Ponte}



{inspired by Emilee Smith}




I'll be back tomorrow with the Paper Trails Blog Hop, so be sure to come back.

I have something special to share with you.



Happy creating!  :)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin