Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wonderland Christmas Card Class




Please join me for my Christmas card class using B&Ts from Wonderland.

The class includes 4 cards (as shown) and 4 envelopes.

Everything will be pre-cut, so all you have to do is stamp and assemble.



When:  Saturday, November 19th
Time:  2:00 PM
Where:  13413 Sunnyside Cove {aka Wizard's Hangout}
Cost:  $15 (or 2 sets for $25)
RSVP:  250-263-1489


Please reserve your spot by November 15th.
{And let me know if you want to do more than 1 set so I can have everything prepped for class.}


2 comments:

Shan said...

Vicki, these are beautiful and I love it! I check out your blog everyday..just never comment but I love everything you do :)

Amy said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I wish i lived local so I could come create with you all. Your blog is my homepage so I am sure to never miss a post! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin