Sunday, April 15, 2018

6x6 One Sheet Wonder Cards


Hi all!!!

I created my very first One Sheet Wonder using a sheet of 6x6 patterned paper.





I am offering my cutting guides/instruction sheets for FREE to anyone who places an order from my website, or directly through me.  (No minimum purchase required.)

Need help with what you want to order?  Here is a list of what I used to create these cards...

Product list:
  • C1716 Stronger Together stamp set
  • X7203B Chelsea Gardens paper packet
  • Z2831 Charcoal ink
  • Z3274 Clear Sparkles
  • Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
  • Z3341 Thin 3D Foam Dots
  • X254 Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (50)

*** Be sure to email me and tell me that you made a purchase.  That way I will have your email address to send the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder file to.  My email address is vwizniuk@gmail.com .



Shop HERE.




Fellow Consultants and anyone outside of Canada, if you want to purchase my file, just send $3 CAD via Paypal to vwizniuk@gmail.com and I will email it to you.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin