Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Mini Album... first page



Hi!  I'm back with the first page of my Sweet Mini Album.
{I posted the cover of my mini yesterday.}





I think it's pretty adorable! ;)

This page is simply created on a 6x6 piece of Kraft cardstock.

{The following pages that I will be sharing over the next while are all created on CTMH 6x6 Kraft envelopes or cards.}


I will be back hopefully tomorrow to share the next pages...


And a quick reminder that the Dotty for You paper pack is available starting today!


You can read the details on how to get yours in this post.




Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Dotty for You B&Ts; Colonial White, Lagoon, Kraft CS
Embellishments:  Clear sparkles
Punches/Dies:  Sm. Star (SU), Heart to Heart (SU), 1" circle punch (EK), 1 5/8" square punch (EK); By the Letter die (My Favorite Things)
Other:  3D foam tape




2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Where did you get the album part...did you make that? If so, out of what? Template? Instructions? Would sooo love to make this!!! :) Darling!

Katy said...

LOVE everything about it so far!!!! If I weren't almost 8 months pregnant, I'd try to recreate this for my cousin that just had their first baby and whose nursery are exactly these colors!!! I'll have to bookmark or pin this album and revisit it later!!! Thanks for the continued inspiration...you ROCK!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin