Thursday, April 12, 2012

With Deepest Sympathy... a card



 
A pretty simple card, using the Dotty for You papers.

I can't recall what this technique is called.
(Maybe someone knows and can let me know?)

I first stamped the floral image from Treasure Life in Grey Wool, then stamped over top with the same image using White Daisy pigment ink, off-setting the image slightly.

Easy peasy.

~~~~~~~

Beginning next week, I'll be starting an in-home daycare again, so I will be a busy girl... it will cut into my crafty-time, but it's all good. I still have evenings and weekends to play, right? ;)

I'll also be going far, far away tonight with my friends for a girls' weekend.
So the men will be holding down the fort until I get back home.  ;)

But... even though I will still be away, I have a crafty post scheduled for Monday morning that you don't want to miss!


Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH):
Papers:  Dotty for You B&T; Grey Wool, Colonial White CS
Stamps:  Treasure Life, Card Chatter Sympathy
Inks:  Grey Wool, White Daisy pigment
Embellishments:  Pearl opaques, Creme Brulee grosgrain - retired






4 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Vicki, I love how that pops off the page. When I first saw the picture I thought you had CUT the floral image out! Very nice card.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card! Like Lisa, when I first saw it, I thought you cut it out! I don't know what the technique is, but it turned out beautifully!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Casandra Bennett said...

I wish you all the best with your daycare venture. Have a great weekend. Lovely card!

Karen Day said...

Me too, it totally looks like you fussy-cut out the image! Amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin