Monday, January 13, 2014

♥ 3 Fun & Cute 3D Valentine's Projects ♥



Here's some adorable 3D Valentine's projects.

I'm still waiting to get my hands on some of the new CTMH products for Spring/Summer, so I pulled out an old stamp set (Whooo's Your Valentine) and retired paper (Sweetheart).

I got it, so why not use it, right?




Up first, I will show you this cute 3x3 Post-it Note cover.

 


Super cute, hey?  And so easy.

I found the instructions by Susan Itell via Pinterest to create a cover to hold 1 1/2" x 2" Post-its, but I only had 3x3 size Post-its on hand, so I adjusted all the measurements and created my own instructions.

I will post my instructions soon (maybe tomorrow, time permitting).... so check back.  ;)




Next up is this cute little treat holder.

I just got a Envelope Punch Board, made by We R Memory Keepers (also sold by SU), and wanted to play with it.

So I found some great tutorials on Pinterest.

This one is called a Sewing Style Box by Sam Pootles.







And lastly, here's a nice sized gift bag.

This one is also by Sam Pootles and she calls it a Folded Gift Bag.





I hope I inspired you today!

Happy creating!  :)



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Sweetheart B&T - retired; White Daisy, Ruby, Black, Cotton Candy CS
Stamps:  Holiday Tags, Whooo's Your Valentine - retired
Inks:  Whisper, Black, Ruby, Cotton Candy
Embellishments:  Googlie Eyes (dollar store), Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
Punches:  1/4" circle (EK), Heart (MS), Heart Trio (SU), Word Window (SU), 1/8" hole punch (Fiskars)
Other:  Envelope Punch (WRMK), 3D foam tape, Micro-tip scissors, Hook & Loop Dot, 3x3 Post-it Notes (Post-it)







1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love all of it! Post Note holder is super cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin