Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Woodland Wishes Christmas Card



Take a moment.... oooohhh, aaaahhhhh....




Lol, I love how pretty this card is!

This Christmas card showcases the CTMH Oh Deer! paper and how well it co-ordinates with the Woodland Wishes stamp set and Woodland Wishes Thin Cuts dies.

I used our new Sea Glass ink on it, too.  Loving that fresh and new colour.






If you look closely, you will see a shimmer on the deer.

I used the new Shimmer Brush to paint it on.  (If you have heard of Wink of Stella, it is like that.)

Another wonderful tool, that I use all.the.time.

It is only $6.50 CAD (Z3293) and it is definitely a must-have item.


I also coloured in a bitty sparkle with a Carmine ShinHan marker and added it to the deer's nose.



Happy creating!  :)






2 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

oooh, aaaah...beautiful & soft!

Linda Pekrul said...

Eek! LOVE this. The little bits of red are so MERRY! Wonderful card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin