Monday, November 20, 2017

Hello, I am back and sharing a bunch of random cards!


Wow, I have been especially quiet over here, haven't I?

I blame it on vacation.

We went to Las Vegas the week of Halloween and I just haven't got my bloggin' groove back yet.  lol


Since we got back, I have been posting some pictures right from my phone (which made it so easy) over on my Facebook page, of cards I have made.  And here they are...





These first two cards use the November stamp of the month set - Through the Year, and Stronger Together which is a special stamp set that CTMH had designed specifically to benefit the Red Cross to help those affected by disasters such as the recent hurricanes in the US and wildfires this past summer in Canada and the US.  






I used the Silver & Gold Scrapbooking stamp set with matching Thin Cuts dies for the card below.






I pulled out some pretty old retired stamp sets for this card, shown below.

I believe the set was called Ice Crystals.







I used another old retired set called Snowflakes (my personal fave) on this card below.








I used retired Cozy Christmas and retired Snowflakes stamp sets for this card below.








This one is my favourite.  I used the Pen Pal Alphabet stamp set and the I ♥ Christmas Thin Cut die with the Gold Foil paper.  So pretty.





There!  Phew!  Feeling a little more caught up now.

Have a great day, and happy creating!  :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin