Wednesday, May 9, 2018

6x6 One Sheet Wonder Cards



Using my 6x6 One Sheet Wonder, I created another set of cards, this time using Gimme Some Sugar papers and Gimme Some Sugar Cardmaking stamp set with thin cuts dies.





You can use any papers and stamps that you want to use to create your own, one-of-a-kind set of cards.


I am offering my 6x6 One Sheet Wonder cutting guides/instruction sheets for FREE to anyone who places an order from my website, or directly through me.
(No minimum purchase required.)


*** Be sure to email me and tell me that you made a purchase and would like me to send this to you.  That way I will have your correct email address to send the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder file to.  My email address is vwizniuk@gmail.com .













Happy creating!  :)




1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

All of these are darling! I just love how different they can look with just simple changes. Excellent project, Vicki!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin