Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Using a OSW to create a TSW set of cards

 Hi everyone!  I wanted to pop in to let you all know I've started creating again.

AND that I just signed back up with CTMH! 


Since I'm back on here, I thought I would share how I used a One Sheet Wonder (OSW) found on Pinterest HERE, and then how I changed it up to a Two Sheet Wonder (TSW), which not only doubles the amount of cards you make, but it turns them from some simple cards, to looking like they are not so simple.  But either way you choose to create them, they are beautiful!


These are the OSW cards I created using the template.



And these are the cards I created using two different coordinating sheets of patterned papers, what I'm calling a Two Sheet Wonder (TSW).



To make it easy, I put both sheets of paper together when cutting the template.


Note:  All products used are retired CTMH.

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Welcome back. You've been missed. I love your cards, and just bought that bulk paper to use for my holiday cards, too! TFS.

Debbie Pokerwinski said...

Greetings from Buffalo, NY! Welcome back! I'm a long-time follower. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your awesome creations. This is one of my favorite papers. Thanks for sharing! Debbie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin