Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Cards with Vicki's 2 Sheet Wonder

 

Hi everyone!

Hope you are well.


I'm back today to show you another sampling of fun cards I created with my NEW Two Sheet Wonder instructions, this time using papers from the very recent Pumpkin Spice paper pack.





Here's a better look at the cards...










The sweater stamp I used on my cards is from an old retired set called Ugly Sweater.  But there currently is a CTMH set that you can still get called Pumpkin Spice - Scrapbooking which even comes with matching dies.


The sentiments I used are all from one great set called For All Occassions.  A perfect addition to anyone's stamp collection.


I personally love how these cards turned out.  I hope you like them too.  ;)

If you wish to purchase a copy of my Two Sheet Wonder instructions, you can find the info here.


I also created a matching card box to hold all of these cards, using my Large Card Box Tutorial.  (I am going to create a seperate post showing it, so please look for that.)


Happy creating!





1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Your card with 2 sweaters on it for Anniversary theme is genius. Love it. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin