Saturday, May 4, 2024

Trusty Tools Cards

While I was away for a Scropions concert in Las Vegas, the switch over from Close To My Heart to Stampin' Up! happened on May 1st.

If you haven't already heard the news, Close To My Heart is in the process of shutting down.  (Officially us Makers were out of contract with them on April 30th.)  They worked so hard behind the scenes to have the Makers who wanted to continue in the scrapbooking industry have a great place to land and continue on, and they teamed up with Stampin' Up! to do just that.  (The latest numbers I heard was that 3/4 of the makers transitioned over to Stampin' Up!)

So here I am, figuring out everthing that is new on the business side.  (Not always the easiest!  lol)


And I am sharing with you the cards I have made as my first share using a combination of new Stampin' Up! products and CTMH.


I used my 6x6 One Sheet Wonder to create 5 cards.

(If you use a full 12x12 sheet, you can create 20 cards!  With zero DSP leftovers.)

You can find the link to my 6x6 One Sheet Wonder on my sidebar. 🠊









As past CTMH Makers and new Demonstrators, we were given permission to be able to use our products (I believe until the end of the year).  So I did just that.


I will be back with more, so stay tuned.


If you want to check out my new website and look at the new SU! catalog you can find it HERE.


Happy crafting!  



1 comment:

Gail said...

I am glad you are back!
It was too long!
Love your card storage boxes.
The Dad cards are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin