Monday, April 21, 2008

Cowboy Wish birthday card


I was at Norma's today... she alternates between scrapbooking and quilting on Monday's at her house... and since I haven't been bit by the quilting bug yet, I scrapbooked while Lynette and Norma quilted. She has the cutest SU stamp set called Cowboy Kid that I had to borrow to use on this card because it went so well with my new Sarsaparilla papers. I paper pieced the little cowboy and I think it turned out really cute! Now who's going to have a birthday that I can use this for??? LOL :o)

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Love the card, I haven't ordered that paper pack yet, but I am tempted. Your card really makes it hard to keep resisting!

Jeani said...

Vicki, I'm so glad you started a blog! You've just been added to my favorites places to visit list on my blog! Woo hoo! I always love your work! Stop by and say hi!

Nicole said...

Oh how darling!! That stamp set is super cute, and you did an awesome job piecing his outfit. I might have to call my SU friend and tell her to see if she can get me that set. Too too cute as always Vicki, you do amazing work!!

Jenn said...

Love this card and the image is perfect for this paper!!! I just got this paper pack and now I gotta go see what I can come up wiht!!! :D

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin