Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blue Ribbon B&T cards...



Here's a couple more I did today using the Blue Ribbon B&T papers. I cut apart a MyAcrylix stamp set (called Summertime) that I didn't like very much because I could never find a good use for it, but it has some cool elements on it. The little baseball and bat are cut from one of the stamps. I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the May SOTM set called Say It In Style. I cut the stars with my SU punches and used small red sparkles for the centers. Pop-dotted sentiment and double pop-dotted the stars. Pretty basic and easy card.



For my second card, I used the same striped B&T. I stamped the sentiment in White Pigment ink using the Wishes stamp set. The little boy and his sleeping bag was paper pieced with cardstock using the Under the Stars stamp set. I used a circle, a star and a window punch. Pop-dotted under the Indian Corn Blue rectangle, Cranberry rectangle and under the circles w/stars. The details and white dots are done with a Signo White gel pen. I added small red sparkles and silver brads to complete it.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Lovely and cute cards. I'm sending your question back to you, where do you find the time for all of these wonderful creations?

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hahaha... touché! I found some time to play, pretty much all day today. I still have a bunch of new sets I haven't had a chance to use yet. What to do, what to do...? heehee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin