Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun Times...


This fun little card was really fun to make. I love the vibrant colors in it. I had asked Lynette recently about Copic markers and she hadn't carried them in her store before, but after a little bugging (not just by me, but apparently a few people all around the same time) she ordered some in. So far I have 6 colors and 1 blender, and I used all my colors on this card! I cut out each animal and stacked and pop-dotted each of them, as well as pop-dotted the main square they are mounted onto. Lots of dimension that the photo doesn't pick up.

3 comments:

Kandi said...

I just love your card Vicki! I keep looking at it on the boards too! Can I ask what kind of Copic markers you are using (original, sketch,etc..)? I've been thinking of purchasing them as well, but wanted some opinions from someone that's tried them out.
Thanks!
Kandi
kandig@comcast.net
teojax.blogspot.com

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hi Kandi, I don't know anything about Copics, just heard that they are awesome, and this was my first time using them. I looked into it and found out that I have the originals. :o)

Jena said...

CUTE!!! I love your stacked animals and the colors are so fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin