Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wish...


Made this card today... it's a total lift from a similar one posted on the SCS website. Except I used all CTMH and made it mine! Haha. I used liquid glass on the large pop-dotted flower and that took most of the day to dry, so I just finished the card now. I was thinking I would give this to a friend of mine that is having a birthday soon, but I might have to keep this one for another contest going on at the LSS (there's a different one each week in May). I will have to make another one for her, unless I find one more suitable in my ever-growing stash!

2 comments:

mamamia said...

Vicki,

I love it! May I use your design/idea?

selfhelpguru.com

Jena said...

What a fabulous card, Vicki! I simply love that dot paper - and it looks great with that pink. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin