Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girly birthday card (to hold a gift certificate)


Cole has a birthday party to go to today, so last night I made a card to fit the gift certificate. This past week I went into the Northern Toy Box to find a gift, because it's much more fun to open a present than a gift certificate, but of course there were way too many things and it was a tad bit overwhelming. What would she like? Does she already have one? I should of just asked her mom what she's into right now; would of made my job a little easier, but no. LOL So Cole and I left with gift certificate in hand. Kinda boring, so hopefully the card makes up for it a little. ;o)

Happy Birthday, Emily!


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
The Best Way stamp set
Happy Birthday stamp set
Birthday Wishes stamp set
Whoops-A-Daisy B&T
Hydrangea, Watermelon and White Daisy C/S
Hydrangea and Black inks
White Daisy Ricrac ribbon
Corner rounder (scallops)
Clear Dew Drops (Michaels)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Vicki, you inspire me as well as others with your cards. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing all you do with us. I, for one, appreciate it.

Your CTMH sister
Kathy

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I really like how you made the bear. Adorable!

Jenn said...

Super cute card Vicki!!! I just love the bright colors and the ric rac! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin