Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank You card (new product alert...)


My first order with some new Fall/Winter CTMH products arrived this afternoon. So of course I had to squeeze some more play-time out of the day! Hmmm... I see there was a black fleck on the bottom that showed up in the pic... it's gone now. And I was soooo impatient waiting for the White Daisy ink to dry and I kept smudging my stamped stitch lines. Oh, well, I had to rush so I could get dinner on the table, KWIM? I think I need to adopt the tag line I've read so many times... "I scrapbook, you expect me to cook, too?" LOL


What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Originals Card Confidence Program - Winning Combination (New Format)
Dream Big stamp set
Annotations Oct SOTM set
Simple Stitches stamp set
Creme Brulee and Colonial White C/S
Perfect Day B&T
White Daisy, Creme Brulee and Juniper inks
Colonial White Grosgrain
Vanilla Cream Waxy Flax
Metal Charm (CC)
Waterbrush
Pop-dot (under flower - other)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin