Friday, October 17, 2008

Dream... fairy dust



I made this card just this last August and entered into our local Fall Fair and won first place. I was thinking about submitting it somewhere, but decided I want to re-do it a little differently. Feel free to case my card if you wish, but please refrain from using it for submitting for contests or anything like that.

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Oct. SOTM Annotations stamp set
Whooo Loves You stamp set
Card Commentary stamp set
Fairy Dust stamp set (retired)
Paper Garden B&Ts
Petal, Buttercup and Colonial White C/S
Black, Hydrangea, Amethyst, Blush, Buttercup and Sweet Leaf inks
Taffy and Blush markers
Scallop Scissors (retired)
Make-up sponges (other)
Glue pen
Prisma Glitter
Sweet Leaf eyelets
White Daisy organdy
Black Journaling pen (CM)
Pop-dots (other)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful card Vicki! The colours are absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Vicki! This card is great! I don't know what you would change.

Anonymous said...

what an awesome and great card. that is fabulous

Marjorie said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!! Love your coloring!

Anonymous said...

This card is stunning!! I think that this might just be my favorite card of yours! WOW!!!

Lisa Salkeld said...

so pretty!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin