Saturday, October 25, 2008

Simple A2 Card Box



I saw this card box on someone's blog yesterday and had to try it out. But I didn't get a chance to decorate and finish it until just now. I inked up a pink Big Pinks flower and a couple of smaller White Daisy Just Blooms. I love our paper flowers! Just keeping my fingers crossed for an even greater selection of sizes/styles of White ones.

This box fits standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" sized cards.

Here's the link to the instructions for the Simple A2 Card Box.
What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Perfect Day B&Ts
Oct SOTM Annotations stamp set
Gracious Greetings stamp set
Colonial White and Cocoa C/S
Chocolate, Tulip, Sorbet, Creme Brulee and Juniper inks
Pink Big Pinks flower
White Daisy Just Blooms flowers
Chocolate brads and bigger brad
Chocolate eyelets
Cocoa grosgrain (25")
Pop-dots (other)
Make-up sponges (other)



8 comments:

Trinka said...

stunning box~ Love this paper set with ctmh.

We are the Moses tribe. said...

Your box is fantastic. Your artwork never ceases to impress. Something like this would be perfect for me to house some cards I plan on making my Mom for Christmas. Thanks for the link.

Clearly Inspired said...

Cute box! This would be a great gift for someone or yourself. AWESOME!

Laurel said...

Beautiful box, thanks for the link too!

Stacy said...

This one is gorgeous!!!

kaybee said...

WOWZA!!!!

Annemarie said...

I love this box but appears the link isn't available anymore. By any chance do you have other instructions?

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Sorry Annemarie, I don't have those instructions anymore.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin