Monday, October 6, 2008

Jessica and Jocelyn's Birthday cards...



Can you believe that I am a Mom to two 19 year olds? Neither can I! I am NOT that old, I am not... (as I pluck out the grey hairs!) LOL Anyways, they are away at college and all is going well. (Thank goodness!) They had their birthday on Sept. 28th and I sent their gifties with these cards along with their paternal Grandparents, who are leaving either tomorrow or Wednesday to go visit them for Thanksgiving. For those of you who don't know, my daughters are both visually impaired, so I wanted to make them cards that they can feel. I found these cute big brads with the dresses and words on them and thought these would make cute cards for them. Jessica's card is the darker pink/orange one and Jocelyn's is the more pastel purple/pink one. Happy belated, girls!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin