Sunday, December 14, 2008

Frosty... a snowman card


Just using up a scrap piece of striped paper. I also used my Nestabilities because I just got my embossing mats on Friday night -- yay!

What I used:
Magical Season stamp set (CTMH)
Christmas Scripts stamp set (CTMH)
Ski Slope striped paper (SU)
Real Red C/S (SU)
White Daisy C/S (CTMH)
Chocolate Chip ink (SU)
Waterbrush (CTMH)
Copics (YR16 Apricot, BG10 Cool Shadow, B02 Robin's Egg)
Nestabilities Scallop Circle
Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU)
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Blue dew drop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great card! I love checking in and seeing what you are up to. Any great ideas where a girl could purchase dew drops? I have only 1 store who I know carries them and they are far away. Thanks in advance and keep upi the great crafting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin