Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching Minnows layout



I started this on Monday at my Monday craft day at my BFFs, but as usual, I didn't bring everything I needed. I found some time today to finish it off. I like how it turned out.

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Reflections
World's Best Dad SS
Classmate Alphabet SS
Today's Date SS
Emporium B&T & stickease
Notebook B&T
Cocoa, Colonial White and Bamboo CS
Cocoa, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf and Twilight inks
Crystal Blue marker
Waterbrush
Make-up sponge (other)
Heavenly Blue bigger brads
Large pewter eyelets (SU)
Scallop edge punch (SU)
Title (Cricut: Base Camp cartridge)
Colonial White ricrac
Sweet Leaf ribbon
Chocolate waxy flax
Metal charm CC
Sanding block



4 comments:

Clearly Inspired said...

Great layout, Vicki! Love the details!

Sandra T. said...

Wonderful as always!!!

Erica said...

very well put together!

Jena said...

I'm loving what you've done with this paper - it's my fav in the new catty. Great job as always and TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin