Friday, January 9, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive... LOL

We were away for Christmas vacation in Hawaii, actually Oahu, and we just got home Wednesday night. Wow, this is the first time I've experienced such jet-lag after traveling and I'm still tired. But of course it was worth it! Now that we are back home in the cold and snow, I hope to get back to playing with my ink and stamps. All my new product is sitting here waiting for me... it'll have to wait for a little bit longer, since there's no food in the fridge and laundry to be done, and I have a Unit meeting here at my home on Sunday that I have to clean for and prepare a project to do and do 5 cards for a swap I'm in and supposed to have these little suckers in the mail by tomorrow! Whew! Did I mention that I'm tired??? LOL

I'll post my creations as soon as I get them finished and find some me time. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin