Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love You With a Cherry on Top card



Here's a cute little card I quickly threw together using my new cherries paper from SU called Rockabilly. I'm not really a big fan of the cherries paper. I actually bought the pack because of the skull and crossbones papers in there (weird combination). But I just had to pair this cherry paper with the Studio G Clear Stamps that I bought recently that had cherries in it. I used a card design layout from the retired Originals program, called Window Pane. This design is not in the new Originals book, so I'm really hoping that they will come out with Originals II and Originals III books. Love all the CTMH layout and card design books and use them quite often. Totally worth the investment.

What I used (all SU unless otherwise noted):
Studio G Clear Stamps
Rockabilly DP
Real Red CS
White Daisy and Black CS (CTMH)
Archival black ink (CTMH)
White Daisy Ricrac (CTMH)
Copic markers
Real Red ink
1 1/2" circle punch (EK Success)
Scallop circle punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin