Thursday, February 5, 2009

My somewhat hidden addiction.... PUNCH cards! LOL







If you have never seen these, then I'm sure you'll fall in love with them as I have. I have been sketching out ideas from ones I've seen on different blogs for awhile now. This one I had to make after seeing it this morning. Adorable! Need I say more?

What I used:

Chocolate, Bamboo, Black, Tulip and Colonial White CS (CTMH)
Chocolate ink (CTMH)
Black journal pen
Inkssentials white gel pen
Nestabilities scallop circle
Circle punches (3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/4")
Cricut: Home Accents cartridge (to cut the Heart)
Sorbet ribbon (CTMH)
Pink chalk (CTMH)
Make-up sponge (other)

6 comments:

PB said...

GREAT SITE....I JUST FOLLOWED YOUR SITE
PLEASE LOOK AT AND FOLLOW

http://updownlongwayaround.blogspot.com/

ANOTHER GREAT SITE TO LOOK AT IS

www.peterbrucephoto.com

thanks, cheers and keep in contact
PB


iat

Clearly Inspired said...

This little guy is soooo cute! Love it!

Mindyann said...

Vicki that is adorable! Definately something I have to try!! So cute!

christyzee said...

very cute idea! very nice blog as well.
blessings...

Alexis Furtak said...

The cards are unny looking and cute, i love them! And by the way your blog is great!

Anonymous said...

my son just loves your monkey cards he said they are cute

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin