Monday, February 9, 2009

Swap Spoiler... so don't peek if you don't want to see it!

This is my next submission for the Humble Artists swap group I belong to. I finished these cards about a week ago. I figured I may as well go ahead and post it now, even though I won't be mailing these out until the end of Feb.





For our guidlines, we had to use an animal image, a background stamp, have at least 5 layers somewhere on the card, embossing, and at least two embellishments. It's hard to see in the pics, but the bird is sparkly. :o)

What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Instrinsic Backgrounds Stamp set
Bird Basics Stamp set
Dream Wishes Stamp set
Unforgettable B&Ts
Cocoa, Desert Sand, and Colonial White CS
Cocoa, Chocolate, Bamboo, Desert Sand, Juniper and Sorbet inks
Antique copper brads and bitty brads
Colonial White ricrac ribbon
Prisma Glitter
Clear Detail embossing powder
Nestabilities Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders)
Photo Corner punch (SU)
Pop-dots (other)
Make-up sponge (other)

10 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card!!

Kandi said...

OMG Vicki, these are so awesome! I'd love to be in a swap with you. You're work is always over the top amazing!!

Sarah said...

These are so gorgeous. Do you ever get stampers block??? I am thinking NOT.

Jenn said...

These are absolutely awesome! :d

Vonney said...

Very beautiful. I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

You are inspiring - how you put out so much beautiful work is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

These cards are sooo beautiful!

Sheila Wilkerson said...

Vicki, you've got to submit these to the monthly contest! TFS

Jennifer said...

OH MY!! I hope I am in your swap this go round....I need to go look!! This card is just so stinkin cute!! AWESOME colors and the bird just happens to be from one of my favorite stamp sets!!

I am, I am in your group! I need to step it up a notch and get to working on mine now!! I can't wait to get this!

Jen said...

These are so awesome! I'd like to try to make these. Thanks for sharing them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin