Saturday, March 14, 2009
A Blog Award!
Hey! Mere awarded me with this blog award! Thanks, Mere! :o)
Now with the honour of being tagged with this award, I'm supposed to tag 7 people that inspire me and list 7 things that I love. So let me start with what I love, and I warn you I'm not really a mushy type of person, so this may be kinda lame...
1. Chocolate, let me add GOOD chocolate, not the cheap Easter bunny type!
2. A really good movie; the type that makes me laugh or cry or leave the theater thinking-about-life kind of movie.
3. Coffee... to start my morning out right, and again, it has to be a good cup of coffee, not the kind my husband tends to make (no offense honey, but please stop making me coffee in the morning... LOL).
4. Sushi is my fave food right now. I'm feeling rather spoiled that we have such an awesome sushi restaurant in town (finally) and we go quite often. Yum... I had it for lunch just yesterday... (((sigh)))
5. My husband and kids; of course I'm realizing this is so important and should be at the top of my list, but I'm not putting these in any particular order, so Lee, please don't be upset that food and coffee were listed before you... LOL ;o)
6. My friends... I have a really good group of supportive, non-judgemental friends, who somehow 'get' me and they still want to hang out with me. LOL
7. Scrapbooking and cardmaking! My creative outlet! I tend to sleep, eat, and breathe ink, paper and adhesive... well not literally... that would just be gross! :D
Now on to the 7 people who creatively inspire me (in alphabetical order)...
1. Bren Yule
2. Hilary Kanwischer
3. K Aaron Brown
4. Kim Teasdale
5. Linda Albrecht
6. Tosha Leyendekker
7. Yvette West