Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6x6 Page Protector Card Holder with Birthday Card for my friend...

Here's a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card and a 6x6 holder, made out of a 6x6 page protector, that I made and gave to my friend for her birthday. She turned the big-4-0h last month. I got the idea for the holder from a fellow Canadian CTMH Consultant, Sandy Jackson.






What I used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
That's Amore B&Ts
Aspiration stamp set
Yummy stamp set(SU)
Best Yet stamp set (SU)
Top Notes die (SU)
Chocolate and Colonial White CS
Chocolate, Tulip and Blush inks
Colonial White ricrac
Chocolate bigger brad
6x6 clear page protector
1/2" and 3/4" circle punches (EK Success)
velcro dot (other)
pink buttons (other)
flowers (Prima)
pop-dots (other)


And while I had my supplies out, I made another card, this one 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". I also used a Nestabilities die to cut and emboss the shape on the front.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So beauttiful...thanks for posting your wonderful work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin