Friday, June 19, 2009

Soccer Thank You Card and Gifty Box for the Coach







Soccer is quickly coming to a close, with my son's last game last night, and the tournament on Saturday. I had made the Coach a card, which I previously posted, but wanted to give her a little gifty, too. So I created a tall box and made the front jersey for it... now this is not my original idea. I saw a jersey on the front of a box a while back, done by the very talented Lauren Meader on her blog. Hers was amazing, right down to a real Whistle hanging from the neck of the jersey! Very cool... oh, and by the way, I did locate my Best Shot stamp set that I was searching for when making my card. I had loaned it out and just got it back about a week ago. :)

What I used for the box and jersey (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Sunny Yellow, White Daisy and Black CS
Black and Sunny Yellow inks
Circle Around stamp set
Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set
Best Shot stamp set
Corner rounder
2" circle punch (Fiskars)
Coluzzle circle

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Now that is just too cool!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Love that little jersey...wow awesome project. Gotta love it!!

Brenda said...

Awesome , Vicki! This is going to be a hit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin