Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boo... Halloween pizza box with 3x3 cards







Aren't 3x3 cards just so adorable? I love making them. I came across the Pizza Box template on Dawn's blog">. And I adjusted the size to 5 1/2" x 10" to be able to fit the envelopes in with the cards. (Dawn's measurements were 5 1/4" x 9 1/2".)

Cardstock: 5 1/2" x 10"
My scoring: on 5 1/2" side: 1" in from both sides; on 10" side: 1", 4 1/2", 5 1/2", and 9".
Fishished box size = 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1".

I also found an awesome video tutorial on how to make the ribbon handle using a binder clip, on Lauren's blog.

I have a purpose for this gifty, but I don't want to give it away in case the viewer(s) happen to look at my blog...

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Boo-tiful, Happy Haunting, and Intrinsic Background stamp sets; Black, Olive and Smokey Plum cardstock; Enchanted B&T; Black and Autumn Terracotta inks; White gel pen (Uniball Signo); Black Journaling pen (SU); White pencil crayon (Prisma Premier); Autumn Terracotta buttons, Black waxy flax, Black floss, Olive grossgrain, Silver brads, Black mini brads, Clear embossing powder; Picket fence punch (MS), Word Window punch (SU), 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success), 2" circle punch (Fiskars), small hole punch (Fiskars); Binder clip sm. and foam tape (other).

4 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Super cute little 3x3 cards - they are adorable.

And the idea to use the binder clips as handles is just so creative! Thanks so much for sharing the link to the tutorial.

Sarah said...

These are too cute Vicki! I just adore them!
I am loving that fence!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you find these incredible ideas!! But I am so happy that you do and that you share the links. I have been making pizza box sets (3 1/2X5) and can't wait to add these darling handles to the next one.
Dena

Laurie said...

You always know the TRICKS (adjusting measurements) and always TREAT us to them!!! This project is BOO-tiful!!!! Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin