Saturday, September 19, 2009

And one more notepad list, but this one's for me...



I am forgetful... yup, that's me. If I don't write stuff down, I most likely WILL forget. When did that happen? I used to have a wonderful memory... I used to be able to remember major details, like what so-and-so was wearing, and what the wallpaper looked like, what I was wearing, and even certain smells, on a specific day. Now, many years and 3 kids later, I'm lucky if I remember to finish "putting my face on" before I head out the door into public. Oops! At least I've never forgotten my pants... yet... lol

Another thing is that I am supposedly a Leo, born on August 21st, but I am right on the cusp of being a Virgo, well known for being the "list makers". Don't get me wrong, I can lean towards the stubborn Leo at times, too, but I find I fit in better with the Virgos, personality traits-wise. I'm always writing lists, always have. I tend to re-write them a lot, too. That's it, officially, I'm a Virgo! lol

Here's my newest notepad list, and this one's for ME!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted: Thoughtful Seasons, Classmate Alpha, Tiny Typewriter Alpha stamp sets; Twitterpated B&Ts; Colonial White CS; Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue, and Sorbet inks; Versamark and Clear embossing powder; Cocoa grosgrain; Colonial White buttons; Chocolate and Blush waxy flax; Unibal Signo White Gel Pen (SU); Brown journal pen (SU); Scallop edge punch (SU); Lined notepad (Staples).

*** Finished size: 8 1/2" x 3" x 1/4"

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Cute Vicki....I appreciate a person that makes a list and then re-writes it again,yup me too!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love to make lists, too, Vicki! I love your notepad lists, these are just adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin