Sunday, September 6, 2009

Christmas tree punch card


Another idea lifted from here at Carrie Gaskin's blog... this time using scalloped punches for the Christmas trees. Super easy and quick!

I scored the scalloped circles so the bottoms would have 3-4 rounded scallops at the bottom (depending on size) and made them come to a point at the top. Then I just folded the sides back, trimming off the excess. I also used punches for the star and the tree trunks.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): New England Ivy, Olive, Chocolate and White Daisy cardstock; Sweet Home and Grace B&Ts; Christmas Scripts stamp set; Black ink; Punches: Scalloped circle (SU), 2 1/2" scalloped circle (Marvy Uchida), Word Window (SU), mini star (?).

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's awesome!!!
I'm sure you get bombarded with blog awards but I just love all your stuff and you inspire me like crazy!!! Sooooo...there is an award for you on my blog!

Sarah said...

OK this is such a cool idea...and so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

LOVE those trees!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin