Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Little Shadow Puppy layout



Another layout I was able to complete while away at my retreat... this one is using the leftover Tinkerin' B&Ts from my last Club WOTG layouts.

Our little dog is an 11 lb. Yorkie Poo who is lightening-fast... I make mention in the journaling about that his name should have been something like Sonic (referring to the Nintendo character) 'cause he's so fast, or Blur because he usually shows up as a blur in my photos of him. But he was named Shadow for my lack of imagination and he just always followed me around like my shadow... He'll be turning 4 this coming December, so he's not really a puppy anymore, but I still always seem to call him Shadow Puppy. He doesn't seem to mind... lol

And again, you can just click on the picture to see the finer details...

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Tinkerin', Game On B&Ts; Colonial White CS; Tiny Typewriter Alpha, Comments stamp sets; Black, Twilight inks; Black journal pen; Autumn Terracotta buttons; Vanilla Waxy Flax; Loop punch, Cornice punch (Martha Stewart); Black Rub-on letters (Making Memories); Glitter sticker alphas (Making Memories).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin