Saturday, October 3, 2009
Tea for Two...
I was on Nichole Heady's blog and saw this project. I knew I had to give it a try, especially since she has the template sitting right there, teasing, taunting, and calling to me... lol I did make some adjustments to mine, though. I guess tea bags must be a little bigger here in Canada or something, because it was just a little too small to fit the ones I had at home. So I remade it, making it a little bigger, using a 12" x 5" piece of cardstock and adjusting my scoring lines. That worked! Yay! This is just so cute! This one's going in my Doorprize pile too. That pile is getting rather big!!!
I used my Nestabilites Labels 1 dies for the cut out and the "Tea for Two" die cut. For the teabag pockets, I used the Top Notes dies from SU, and cut it in half.