Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Track Meet Layout







Last year, Cole was involved with a track group at school.  The pics were at their local x-country track meet involving the kids from all the surrounding schools.  I'm still not sure why he decided to join because he has never been a "runner", but I was sure proud of the effort he put into it.  :)

For this layout, I wanted to use a new paper pack called Caboodle.  It's very pastel, which in my mind loans itself to baby, Easter, Spring, or even just girly-type projects, but I just had to challenge myself to "man-it-up" a bit.  So I brought in Outdoor Denim for a background colour and that seemed to tone it down and at least "boy-it-up" enough. 

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):  Believe In Your Dreams, Delightful Things, Spot On Backgrounds stamp sets; Caboodle B&Ts; Outdoor Denim, Crystal Blue, Colonial White CS; Outdoor Denim, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Sorbet inks; Lots of Dots Irresistibles; Colonial White Designer brads; Sweet Leaf ribbon; Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim buttons; Tiny Tabs; Colonial White brads; Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware frame (SU).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin