Saturday, January 9, 2010

HAS Group Swap Feb. 2010 Sneaky Peek...



So this year the posting rules have changed a little for our HAS Group.  All I can offer for now is a sneak peek at my card I made for the Humble Artists Swap Group I am in, following our February guidelines.  I mailed these off on Thursday afternoon, so they are now on their way to their new homes.  This way, it will be a nice surprise to the recipients.  After I am able to, I will post a complete picture of my card, but I'm warning you that it will be a while, especially since they aren't due until Feb. 10th.  ;)

1 comment:

Pam Long said...

Vicki I have to say I love your work!! I have you as one of the blogs that I follow and I get so excited everytime you post!! Thanks for keeping me inspired!!
Pam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin