Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank You SEW Much (Stampin' Royalty Challenge #8)


I made this card for Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #8.  I am so not great at working with such bright colors, and would never have picked out these colours to use together, but I am happy with how this turned out. 

I had all the cardstock colors, but no patterned papers in these colours.  And my sis has most of my Stampin' Spots, so I had to make due with what I have on hand.

This is my second post today, so please scroll down to see my other card.  :)

Supplies used:
Cardstock:  Green Galore, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Pixie Pink (SU); White Daisy, Black (CTMH)
Inks:  Black, Clover Meadow, Sunflower, Orchid Bouquet, Orange (CTMH); Copic: Warm Gray No. 3
Stamps:  Fresh Fillers (SU); Thank You, Togetherness, Simple Stitches (CTMH)
Embellishments:  Crushed Curry polkadot grosgrain (SU)
Punches/Dies:  Wide Oval (SU), Sizzlits Lots of Tags (SU), Top Note die (SU)
Tools:  Micro-tip scissors, Cuttlebug
Adhesive:  Mono-Multi (LSS), Scor-Tape (LSS), 3D foam tape (other)

7 comments:

Kandi said...

Another great card Vicki! I love it!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

great job VIcki! I love your card... great way to put the colours together:) I love your music too... now I'm off to hunt it down for my blog! GO CANADA!

Sarah said...

Great job! I love how you quilted it! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMG, this is DARLING! I love the colors! I love that it's that cool shape too, is that Top Note? Label 1? Great job!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Vicki,
I love your projects and your blog...I've given you a blog award. :)

Come over to my blog to get it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

GREAT Card! I Love it!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

Yes - this is definitely a difficult combo but you truly pulled it off. Thanks for playing with us again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin