Saturday, April 24, 2010

FUNky Flower


Isn't that a FUNky flower???  I loved it as soon as I saw the one Arielle Gordon created and I just had to give it a go myself.  You can see her beautiful card HERE (with links to instructions) that inspired me to try it.

It simply uses the Martha Stewart Grass punch (that I already have), and how I love to be able to use those more "specific" themed punches for other things.  Awesome!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Creative Basics Cherry-O B&Ts; Colonial White, Sweet Leaf and Tulip CS
Stamps:  Cherish the Moment (May SOTM)
Ink:  Chocolate
Embellishments:  Sweet Leaf brad, Black/Colonial White bigger brad, Colonial White Crochet ribbon
Punches:  Grass edge (Martha Stewart), 3/4" circle (EK), Scallop edge (SU), 1 3/4" circle (EK)
Other:  Paper crimper (Fiskars), Micro-tip scissors, Paper piercer, 3D foam tape (dollar store), 1/2" Scor-Tape

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin