Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Splendor Thank You


I made this card for someone who purchased a card from me today.  I really like how it turned out in all it's sparkly goodness.  :)

I recently got the You Are Beautiful two-step stamp set and just played with it for the first time today.  I think I'm in love... it's an awesome set!  I'm sure I'll be using it a lot.  ;)

I also used a new product called Glitz Glitter glue.  Similar to Stickles, it's not really a glue, but I guess it does adhere the glitter that's mixed in with it.  A little goes a long way... and it adds just the right touch.


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Colonial White, Heavenly Blue, Topiary CS; Splendor B&Ts
Stamps:  You Are Beautiful, Thank You
Inks:  Heavenly Blue, Topiary, Black, Goldrush, Moonstruck
Embellishments:  Colonial White grosgrain, Colonial White brads, Stardust Glitz Glitter Glue
Punches:  2 1/4" circle (EK), 2 1/2" scallop circle (Marvy Uchida), Scallop edge (SU)
Tools:  Paper piercer, Blender pen
Other:  3D foam tape (other)

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful card Vicki!!

Unknown said...

Splendiforous!

Merry said...

Beautiful card and blog.....this is such a fun bloghop.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin