Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Emails bouncing back... an important reminder for those of you purchasing a handmade card from me.

Ms. L. Logan, I'm trying to email a tutorial to you, but my email keeps bouncing back to me.  You will need to add my email address to your address book for it to come through.  Email me once you've done so and I'll try emailing it again.  Thanks.  :)

So I'll take this oportunity to make a reminder again that if you buy a handmade card from me and you don't receive an email from me within 24 hours (usually a lot sooner than that), please check your Spam or Junk email folder.  If there is not an email from me sitting there, please add my email address to your address book, as it's extremely likely that I've been emailing you and your computer/internet provider is not letting my emails come through.  Then I ask you to email me to let me know that you've added me to your address book so I know that I can try sending it again.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki this is such a sweet set, have a wonderful weeks end!~Hugs Donna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin