Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Large A2 Card Box template is now available...






Here's another sampling of my newest template, Vicki's Large A2 Card Box.  It easily holds 12+ cards and 12+ envelopes in a seperate compartment inside.  You can get my free bonus template with purchase of a handmade card today!  (You'll find it on my sidebar.)

I used Melon Mambo DP by SU to decorate my card box.  And I made that funky flower to match!  You can find the link for the flower tutorial on Wendy Smedley's blog HERE.  It just adds the perfect 3D detail!  I made the leaves by taking a piece of White Daisy CS, folding it in half, then running it through my paper crimper.  Then I just cut them out with my scissors free-hand.

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy CS; Melon Mambo DP (SU)
Punches:  Scallop Circle and Scallop Border (SU), 1 1/2" circle (EK)
Ribbon:  White grosgrain (Walmart)
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, Scor-Tape (LSS), brad
Template:  Vicki's Large A2 Card Box


4 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so pretty and fabulous. Especially love that flower.

Lori (THCEO) said...

Hey Vicki! Here's a blog award for you, for all of your awesome, inspiring work:

http://livingorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-awardwoo-hoo.html

Love your projects and your blog!!!
--Lori :)

Scrappin' Shell said...

Love your boxes!!! and your cards...and your pages... and on and on and on...

Aymes said...

I love this, it's exactly what I've been looking for! However, I couldn't get the link in the sidebar to work :( Any help appreciated!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin