Sunday, June 20, 2010

Simple & Quick Soccer Coach Gifts....




Well Soccer is over now... Cole's team took Bronze.  We are so proud of him and his teammates!

I picked up a couple of coaching whistles earlier this week for coach gifts, and after my Garage Sale on Friday night I had to sit down and make something quick to put them into.  So this is what I came up with.  Just too tired after a long and busy week to do anything more than these....  but the Coach and Assistant Coach seemed to like them nonetheless.  :)

I simply attached the cards to the front of the bags and I didn't even have to worry about decorating the bag fronts... talk about lazy, huh?  lol

The stamped soccer images are pop-dotted to add some dimension.   Simple, quick & easy.  By the time I finished them, I went into my son's room to get him to sign the cards, but he was fast asleep. 




Here's a picture of him in action in their last game yesterday.


Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  White Daisy, Black, Sunny Yellow CS
Stamps:  Best Shot, Thank You
Ink:  Black
Other:  3D foam tape, 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches (EK), Gift bags and tissue paper (Walmart)



1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Not lazy- efficient! Very cute bags and cards.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin