Friday, September 3, 2010

My non-winning entry #1 for the Make It From Your Heart contest


I received a call from CTMH Corp. office yesterday telling me that I won for 2 of my entries for the Make It From Your Heart Contest for Consultants before each new Idea Book release.  Yay!

So now I can show you my non-winning entries.  Instead of showing them all 3 of them in one shot, I'll post them one at a time over the next little while. 
My 2 winning entries will have to wait until October for me to be able to share them with you here.

This one is a 3 1/2" x 8" double tag card, with one of the tags designed to hold a gift card.  You can easily attach a gift card with a glue dot.






So come back soon, as I'll be posting my second non-winning entry...

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Magnifique B&Ts; Colonial White, Chocolate, Pacifica, Lagoon, Sky CS
Stamps:  The Present, Classmate Alphabet
Inks:  Versamark, Chocolate, Pacifica, Lagoon, Sky
Embellishments:  Chocolate polka dot organdy, Colonial White round edge anchors, Chocolate brads
Punches:  1 1/4" cirlce punch, Corner rounder
Other items:  Clear Detail embossing powder, Craft Heater, Circle Coluzzle (retired), Sponge, 3D foam tape

14 comments:

Kim Harper said...

Congratulations Vicki! I am so happy you won 2 contests (not surprised though :)

Big Red Scraps said...

This is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your other creations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning! I just ordered that stamp set yesterday. It's one of my favorites in the new Idea Book!

Lisa P said...

LOVE the card, Vicki!!!! Saving this one to CASE later on! You rock!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great card! Very unique with the double stacked pockets. I always like cards that will hold gift cards. :)

Gloria said...

Woo Hoo! Nice job Vicki. So glad to hear that you won. Can't wait to see the other non-winners. I didn't know you could post whether you had won or not as soon as the call came in...guess I'm off to blog. ;)

Leslie said...

This is beautiful. I don't get it sometimes how they choose the winners. This is a winner in my book.

Roberta Dermody said...

Wow....if this is not a winner, then I can't wait to see the others! Great job as usual Vicki! Love your work!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Congratulations! This one is really pretty.
Cynthia

JoAnn Porter said...

I love this card like I do most all the cards and things you make. Would you consider sharing the instructions on how to make the card. I have never done a pocket card let alone a double pocket card and this would e great for the shower I have to go to soon. Keep up the great work, JoAnn - JodyCooks@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

What? What? What? That is the non-winning entry? Are you kidding me? I can't even imagine what the WINNERS look like. Gorgeous, my friend!

Kelly Schelske said...

Non winning, are you kidding me? This is fabulous! I can't wait to see the winners!

Crafty Jenn said...

Great work Vicki! Congratulations! Wish I had more time to throw my hat into the ring too. October is so far away to wait! :)

Tamytha said...

I see others had my same thought..."If this is a non-winning entry, what must the winning entries look like?!" Beautiful work and congrats on your wins.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin