Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Timber CASE


I saw some cards made by Pine (Heather Nichols) that I just loved and had to CASE using CTMH stamps/papers/inks.

My little 3x3 card is made using a reverse side of one of the Mistletoe B&Ts. 
I created it with the idea in mind to give these to my customers who place orders with me a little closer to Christmastime.

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH):
Paper:  Magnifique B&T; Colonial White, Desert Sand, New England Ivy CS
Stamps:  A Timber - tree, Thank You - sentiment, Lifetime - stitching, Little Princess - swirl
Inks:  Chocolate, Bamboo, Pear, New England Ivy
Other items:  Red sparkle, Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, Sponge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable!!!! I love it!!!!!

Kate said...

Very cute! I gave you a little something, but you have to go to my blog to get it, katescraps.blogspot.com.

Jena said...

I haven't had a chance to visit your blog in a while and I've missed all your wonderful artwork! I love this card - simply beautiful - TFS!

Melanie said...

I just LOVE looking at Heather's creations. I like her style! I created one today that D. Olsen used for their release. Posted it on my blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin