Gosh, I started this project soooo long ago. I think it must have been around March, maybe. It got set aside and I finally picked it up and completed it yesterday. Sad thing was I didn't have much left to do. Ever have projects like that?
It was so hard to take photos of, though. The plastic cover reflects the light so terribly, so I apologize for my not-so-great pics.
I bought some empty SU stamp cases (for their cling stamps) when they came out in one of their mini catalogs, and started on this project not long after I received them (so that may give you an idea of when I started it... lol).
I also started my project with an SU stamp set with the little houses, but by the time I finished my set, I had purchased a similar set with houses by CTMH which I used on the front cover.
The little plastic cases are just asking to be altered. The outside has a plastic cover that you can slide in your paper so it stays protected. Love that. For the inside, I created a CS insert to separate my cards into two piles so they don't slide around. I only created 4 cards and envelopes, but could of made 6 of each as I'm sure there is room to fit them.
For the "We've moved" sentiment, I just printed it out using a font on my laptop.
The cards are 3" x 4 3/4", and the CS insert is 5" x 7 3/4", scored at 3 1/2", 3 7/8", and 4 1/4".
Hope I've given you some inspiration/ideas today.
Happy creating! :)
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Sweet Home B&Ts; White Daisy, Indian Corn Blue, Black CS
Stamps: Neighborhood, Good Neighbors (SU)
Inks: Garnet, Black, Indian Corn Blue, Olive
Embellishments: Colonial White paper flowers, Silver brad, Pewter mini brads
Punches: Scallop heart (Marvy Uchida), Scallop trim edge (SU)