Friday, October 29, 2010

Cool view...

While I'm waiting for Photobucket to slowly do it's thing this morning so I can share something, I thought I may as well share these pictures with you that I took over the past couple of days.  It's been pretty cool (temp. wise) around here - around zero Celcius.  Cool, but not cold.  Yesterday was so foggy ALL day.  The sun is actually shining today.

I took these pics from our new home a couple of days ago.  You can see a glimpse of the Hardi Plank siding going up on our house.







This picture I took yesterday morning from the driveway of the home we live in now, before the ice fog settled in for the day.






I'll be back shortly with a crafty share...  :)

6 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

What a gorgeous view, Vicki! The first pic looking out onto the lake is very calming. I hope you enjoy the snow.

Sheila Bennett said...

Gorgeous photos!! What a fabulous view you have. I am jealous! Snow makes everything so beautiful.

Gloria said...

These pics are beautiful! AND, you have snow....my son would be soooo jealous if he only knew. He's been talking about snow since the beginning of October. Poor little guy might have to wait until December where we live. Enjoy the weather!

Jayma Malme said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm officially jealous.

Jennifer said...

WOW What a view!! At first glance, it looks like a picture I would see in a magazine.....

After the winter we had last year, I was not sure if I would ever miss the snow....but seeing the snow in your pics makes me long for a snowfall again......

Thanks SO much for sharing!

Sanela McLean said...

OMG. These are great pictures and even better view. Can I PLEASE move in with you? :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin