Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday layout




Cole celebrated his 10th birthday this past summer. 
I created this layout at the retreat weekend in October too, but just finally got around to getting the pictures printed for it a couple of weeks ago.

I used the Hooligans paper pack and MyStickease to create a quick layout.  The layout is from the new Magic book. 

Funny thing about my retreat weekend was that I didn't bring much for photos, so I wasn't feeling very inspired to create.  So I started asking my friends for pictures to scrapbook.  I gave a few layouts away and then started getting more into it.  So then I decided to start at the beginning of the Magic book and just create the layouts in order, kinda like a personal challenge.  I got up to the 6th layout in the book done (without photos), with this one being the first in the book.

As I get them finished with photos, I'll share them here. 

Happy creating!  :)


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Hooligans B&T; White Daisy, Lagoon, Gypsy CS
Stamp:  Party Pennants
Ink:  Black
Embellishments:  Hooligans MyStickease
Other items:  Cricut Base Camp cartridge (Provo Craft), Black Journal pen, 3D foam tape, Magic - Parlour Trick

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wowie Vicki - GREAT layouts - I can't believe you made them without the photos. I need to have the photos in hand in order to create a page and am baffled by blank layouts. When I have made some at workshops and the like, often I never put photos on them.

The monster details are amazing and I love the bright colors of these pages. The photos sure look like everyone had a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin